Cell Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cell Spot is a forum for cell phone consumers to communicate about cell phone products.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UGH! - the LG Optimus S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beckyd85

beckyd85

UGH! - the LG Optimus S Empty
PostSubject: UGH! - the LG Optimus S   UGH! - the LG Optimus S EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 am

[b]This was my first "not free" smart phone and although it was super cheap and I expected to have problems with it....never thought it would be this terrible. Seriously the phone memory is terrible! I have like 3 small games and facebook yet I still get messages that space is running out all the time. Oh and did I mention it randomly likes to restart itself. Loads of fun when it happens and I'm in mid conversation with someone. Another annoying thing about this phone (my fault for not checking beforehand...I know) is that there is no flash for the camera.

The biggest reason I got it aside from it being the cheaper one of most Androids was the fact that it is super small. I don't really care about having the largest screen but that it can actually fit in my pocket! Lol.

----end of my rant Wink

Anyone else have all these problems with the Optimus S?
Back to top Go down

UGH! - the LG Optimus S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cell Spot :: Phones :: All Phones :: Android-
Jump to: